Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Naked Foundation..... Oh My!

  Well it is getting to be that time of year again, time to retire my summer tinted moisturizer and return to more coverage with foundation. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with foundation, I love the way it covers just hate the way it feels.
  Until now, I am loving this Urban Decay Naked foundation.  It covers really nice without making it feel like you have a mask on.  I also love that it makes my skin look so pretty and actually feels like I am not wearing anything.  It's available in 18 colors so it isn't hard to find a match. Of course I use a primer ( right now I go between Smashbox or Korres Anti-aging). And trust me, alittle bit of this foundation goes along way. Be sure to warm it in your hand first and if one application isn't enough, it has buildable coverage!


No comments:

Post a Comment